Amec Foster Wheeler's Transmission and Distribution business has won a major new contract and we are looking to build our existing team; we are looking for an CAD Operatives with background and experience in either High voltage Cabling, Overhead Lines, or Substations and covering civil or electrical engineering.
As a CAD Technician you will be responsible for the delivery of drawings, design deliverables, and documents as directed by the engineers and designers in accordance the engineering procedures and guidance notes.
Role Specific Requirements:
- Performing and ensuring the correct QA and administrative processes are completed for the recording and issuing of drawings and documents
- Support site surveys, data capture and interfacing with site operatives
- Develop your understanding and knowledge of relevant software and tools. Drawings will be done using either AutoCAD, Revit 3D, Microstation, or other CAD applications as necessary
- The role will either specialise intone or more of these areas as you develop:
- Overhead line
- Mechanical and Electrical