Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for an Interface Planner for the PSA Field Development Phase 1 Project based in the Inhambane Province, Mozambique. Mozambique nationals are preferred.
- Understand all relevant documentation pertaining to the project including scope of services, conditions of contract, project execution plan, project schedule, project and construction execution strategies, key quantities, etc.
- Work within standard and project specific planning / scheduling procedures. Ensure that these procedures comply with contractual reporting requirements and, if not, modify accordingly
- Prepare activity plans to accomplish all work required by the procedures
- Liaise with client and construction contractor project control personnel as necessary
- Attend progress meetings, reviews and other planning / progress related activities
- Critically analyze reports and documents provided by Construction Contractors, and using such information for further reporting purposes
- Monitor the interface between Construction Contractors related to access and availability of work fronts
- Timely preparation and issue of:
- Progress tracking system and tools
- overall project schedule, including the update thereof
- project network
- manpower projection plan
- progress s-curves and tabulations
- weekly manhour / manpower data, in particular that of construction contractors
- short term look ahead schedules
- monthly progress report including narrative
- Ensure that all involved parties participate in preparation of items described in item 5 and that they agree to their respective elements and approve documents where necessary
- Produce current physical progress reports and final job statistics
- Prepare and issue project action reports (monthly) to Project Controls Manager
- Maintain accurate schedule and control curves in an updated condition and prepare forecasts of trends
- Undertake and assist with the analysis of construction extension of time claims (delays) in accordance with the applicable contract terms / clauses
- Perform any other functions as directed by the Project Controls Manager, Project Manager or Construction Manager
Skills / Qualifications
- National Diploma in Engineering or equivalent, or sufficient relevant experience over and above that stated below, in lieu of qualification requirements
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Minimum 3 years planning experience
- Proficient user of MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Word
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 36,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of £5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.