Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for an Temporary Administrator to work within the screening department. This role will be recruited on a agency basis for an estimated 5 weeks, based at the Darlington office. Start date ASAP.
- To read, understand and implement the Company's Health Safety Environmental and Quality Policy and the arrangements described in the Company Management System documents
- Have awareness of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations which relate to office practices
- Support the Screening Administrator with administrative requirements
- General Administration duties (photocopying, filing, scanning etc.)
- Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education & experience
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / PowerPoint etc)
- Educated to Standard Grade/GCSE Level
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 35,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2016 revenues of £5.4 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.