Amec Foster Wheeler have a requirement for a Scottish Power authorised M&E Site Manager to work on Substation Project's in Paisley, Renfrewshire, within the AFW Transmission & Distribution Business. The scope of work is initially for 2 months.
If you have demonstrable experience and are familiar with working to exceptionally high safety and quality standards, then you can expect to attract great rates of pay and an opportunity to join a great project delivery team.
- Considerable experience in all aspects of Substation M&E work.
- Working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, Design Management,
- Programme & Risk Management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
- Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to Substation work.
- Write & review RAMS
- An in-depth knowledge of H&S on Substation work
- Carry out toolbox talks.
- Supervisory experience and managing contractors and sub contractors
- Previous work on Substations is essential with SPEN - WL-1, WI-1 & EN-1
- IOSH Managing Safely or SMSTS
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator
- IOSH/IEMA Environmental Safety
- HSG 47
- Excellent communication, people and team management skills.
- Able to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion.
- Demonstrate the right behaviours and lead the team to ensure the culture is in line with our company values.
- Ability to motivate employees to achieve high standards of compliance
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors. Employing around 35,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2016 revenues of £5.4 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, power and process, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.