Amec Foster Wheeler require the services of a Contracts Administrator based in our offices in Accra Ghana on a 3 month short term contract. Ghanaian nationals will only be considered.
Amec Foster Wheeler & BBS Ltd, a Ghanaian JV between Amec Foster Wheeler and BBS Engineering Ltd an indigenous Ghanaian company have been contracted to provide project management engineering support services (PMESS) to ENI E&P Ghana Ltd. The required services shall cover Offshore Deep-water Oil & Gas Development Projects and Onshore Oil & Gas Development Projects.
The project includes all the facilities and wells necessary to allow the production of oil reserves of both Cenomanian and Campanian reservoirs, and for the exploitation of the gas reserves of Sankofa, Sankofa East and Gye Nyame fields (Campanian level) all offshore Western Ghana. This development project foresees a subsea production system with 8 oil producers, 3 water injectors, 3 gas injectors and 5 gas producers.
- Post award during execution of the contract, to manage contract change orders and variations
- Verify contractual clauses and apply appropriate measures for Contractors follow-up
- Comply with the company control systems
- Assures all requirements and special terms and conditions are met by contractors / suppliers
- Monitors the quality of services in coordination with the technical units and interfaces with contractors / suppliers
- Administers feedback concerning the contracting activities
- Manages activities between internal team and contractors / suppliers
- Acts in the respect of professional ethics and company code of practice
- Prepares systematic reporting related to contracting activities
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate field and a minimum of 7 years' experience
- Knowledge of Contract Law
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good problem solving skills
Amec Foster Wheeler designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 36,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of £5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.